Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Seeking independent reps for long term care
Posted by: extendedcaresyst (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 24, 2014 03:30PM

Seeking experienced independent reps for the long term care market, focusing on pharmacy and drug distribution. Offering market leading eMAR software, medication carts, and other products focusing on LTC market.

Interested parties pls contact:

Tobin H. Williams
President
Extended Care Systems
996 Old Eagle School Rd., Suite 1111
Wayne, PA 19087

tobin.williams@extendedcaresystems.com

Re: Seeking independent reps for long term care
Posted by: Michael Pasenow (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 25, 2014 06:28PM

Mr. Williams: I came across your request for representatives calling on the Long Term Care market. I am in Cincinnati, Ohio, my current territory encompasses Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. I currently call on Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Facilities with a line of Medical Scrubs, however, I also sell to physicians a "white labeled" version of Health Fusions EHR/EMRx to physicians, so I'm familiar with software sales as it pertains to general health care, unfortunately it is not compatible with Long-Term Care Facility systems. If you have a few minutes I'd love to tak with you regarding your products should these territories need attention. I also have 20+ years selling medical devices., and am a Certified Pharmacy Techncian (CPhT).

Best regards,

Michael Pasenow
P3 Sales
513-260-6972