Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Sales Representative
Posted by: jmlresources (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 06, 2014 07:56PM

We are looking for Business associates nation wide for sales and marketing of our Orthopedic disposable devices used in Surgery Centers and Hospitals. If you have contacts in these areas with OR materials, Ortho Surgical Nurses or Ortho doctors these are easy products for you to sell. We have representation in many areas and are always looking for Associates with good contacts and wanting to go sell a product that is one of the highest quality products at a better price than the competition. We offer a product that is easy to sell and has a lucrative commission program. Please respond by email with territory and interest levels. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.

Re: Sales Representative
Posted by: Nancy Kovacs (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 22, 2014 04:20PM

I currently cover Wisconsin, Milwaukee based selling into the OR and have an extensive orthopedic background. I would be interested in hearing more about your opportunity. Please contact me.
Thank you