Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Advanced Surgical Products Distribution needed
Posted by: mavila (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 17, 2014 02:50PM

We are a high growth surgical energy company that is looking to add Distributor partnerships to complement our Direct Sales force.

We specialize in the ENT and GYN marketplaces.

Our product includes capital equipment along with surgical disposables.

Re: Advanced Surgical Products Distribution needed
Posted by: Aaron Wang (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 28, 2014 12:33AM

Hi, My name is Zhe Wang, but you can call me Aaron. I grew up in China, went to Germany for high school, study at Rutgers University, NJ.
I have many family friends in China that are in the medical equipment sales business, one close friend is the head of the state hospital in Jilin, China. Family also owns an architectural design company in China as well.
I am very dedicated to fulfill my life long dream, which is to have enough money to feed, and shelter less fortunate children, so they do not have to grow up in fear and oppression.
I have motivation and relationships, by the way, I have also earned myself two state awards in magic tricks competition, so yes, I know how to deliver a rocking presentation.
Thank you for your time, here is my phone number 8623686143.

Posted by: Jon (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 24, 2014 05:44PM

JonathanLopresti@malloymedicalgroup.com

Strong ENT network in Greater Philadelphia area.

Posted by: Marc Cuesta (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 02, 2014 08:00PM

I have extensive experience in ENT and have many GYN contacts. I would be interested in hearing what you are working with.