Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
ISR/Distributors Needed - Aesthetic Devices
Posted by: MDA (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 27, 2014 05:30PM

Distributors and Independent Sales Reps,

Our company specializes in buying, refurbishing and re-selling aesthetic lasers, IPL systems, body contouring and liposuction devices. We have also recently signed a distribution agreement to sell a very large quantity of well known re-certified aesthetic non-invasive fat reduction lasers at less than 33% of their original retail price!

We are the leading pre-owned aesthetic device company in the United States and typically save our clients over 50% versus purchasing a new laser or aesthetic device. We regularly carry the largest inventory in the United States with 100's of aesthetic devices in stock at any given time.

We are growing rapidly, expanding throughout the United States and are looking for international partners as well. Our distribution partners have been extremely successful while many of our individual reps are selling over 3 devices per month, putting them well into six figure earnings.

Please email information for consideration to:
recruiting@medicaldevicealliance.com

Re: ISR/Distributors Needed - Aesthetic Devices
Posted by: Francisco Flores (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 19, 2014 04:00PM

I am interested in receiving more information. I cover the south of Texas. I also have strong contacts in Mexico and Latin America.

Re: ISR/Distributors Needed - Aesthetic Devices
Posted by: MDA (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 16, 2014 06:42PM

Francisco,

Why don't you send me an email and provide your phone number and I will give you a call to discuss the opportunity.

Thank you,

John Blanchard
Managing Partner
Medical Device Alliance
www.medicaldevicealliance.com