Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Ground Floor Opportunity for the Next Standard of Care
Posted by: mrodriguezmt (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 18, 2014 09:33PM

We offer a ground floor opportunity with a one of a kind product that is Thee Next Standard Of Care. We have zero competition and a host of resources for sales support. Our product sales has been rapidly growing and we're now looking bring on additional field sales team members to accelerate our growth even more.

We provide extensive product training to ensure your success in the field. Our diagnostic product was developed by a primary care physician for primary care physicians. In accounts with established relationships our closing rate is 100%.

We're currently looking for ISRs with strong client relationships and significant experience selling diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, or laboratory services to primary care and internal medicine . We're actively recruiting for the following territories: Texas (Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Corpus Christi, Laredo, El Paso, Rio Grande Valley), New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana.

A relationship with a solo provider practice seeing 20-30 patients per day can conservatively generate $2000 per month net in commissions.

Healthcare sales experience is a must. Will only reply to qualified candidates. Please email resume to: mrodriguezmt@yahoo.com
Re:Ground Floor Opportunity for the Next Standard of Care

Re: Ground Floor Opportunity for the Next Standard of Care
Posted by: jen (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 16, 2015 03:35PM

please send me more information. perfect fit for my client base. I'm in the Southern california area.

Posted by: Teri (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 13, 2015 06:40PM

I would be interested in hearing more. I am in the South Central TX area...Victoria.The vast majority of my call points are primary care with whom I have great relationship with since 2006.

Thanks,
Teri R. Moten, MBA
361-237-0212
trmoten@gmail.com

Posted by: Jimmy Shaw (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 13, 2015 12:58PM

Please send me additional information. I am in NE Oklahoma and rep primarily DNA diagnostics.

Thank you.

Posted by: Kevin (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 15, 2015 10:09AM

Please send me more information
Ct.mdsolutions@gmail.com