Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Searching for reps looking to build a book of clients $20k/yr commission
Posted by: PaagrTech (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 14, 2015 04:24PM

Hi,

We are a young startup searching for reps to sell subscriptions to Surgery centers in hospitals around the USA. We currently have territories available all around the country.

Our systems allow family members of patients to receive text message updates regarding patients while they are in surgery.

Nurses create an account using our website, and then distribute the patient code to the family members in the waiting room. The family members use their cell phones to text the code in for verification and then are automatically subscribed to the group.

As the surgery progresses, the nurse will use any internet capable device to select messages to be sent to the family. These messages include things like:
"Surgery started at 11:03AM"
"Estimated time left: 2 hours"
"Surgery has ended"
"Patient will be available for visitors in 45 minutes"

We are seeking reps who have connections to communications officers within hospitals that can help us get our systems implemented.

We offer 20% of the monthly subscription fee as commission to our sales reps.

On average, each new organization subscription will result in $20,000 USD in yearly commission for our reps. The best part? We let you build a book and collect commission year after year.

Contact us for more information connor@paagr.com or check out our website at paagr.com

Re: Searching for reps looking to build a book of clients $20k/yr commission
Posted by: Kenneth Moran (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 13, 2016 02:20PM

Please send more information regarding your service. How do I get started? Kennethmoran73@yahoo.com
317 719 4703 or 317 981 0915

Posted by: Antonio (Host IP Logged)
Date: June 10, 2016 10:36AM

I'd like some more information on your product ag_340671@yahoo.com and or 956-778-0295

Posted by: Sean landry (Host IP Logged)
Date: June 01, 2018 10:50PM

Please send me information on your program.im very interested and believe I can help you.i have medical sales experience and 22years sales experience total.Sean Landry

Posted by: Richard Pearce (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 18, 2018 09:52PM

I cover the eastern section of North Carolina (Greenville east to the coast).

With my experience and connections, Id like to have this product in my bag.

Thanks!