Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
New Medical Device w 3 Top Contracts
Posted by: JimK (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 29, 2015 10:42AM

Looking for Top Laparoscopic Surgical reps to promote a new Award winning device which is clinically superior and cost effective. The new device holds contracts with Premier, Novation and HPG!
Looking to fill the following areas:
ME,RI,VT,CT,DE,DC,MD,MA,OH,WV,PA,NY,NJ
Great residual income potential!
If interested, please Provide your Territory and contact info.
Thanks

Opportunity
Posted by: JEff Bolling (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 26, 2015 12:07AM

Hi my name is Jeff Bolling. I am the CEO/President of LeBryce Medical. We are a Medical company specializing in the distribution of great innovative products and pharmaceutical lines. 
We also have a U.S based nationally experienced managed sales team. We have also contracted to and for very large and successful pharmaceutical companies. Assisting them in their goals of a successful product launch or gaining in market shared growth. And sometimes just to be first to market or as 
 simple as just being  more economical. If someone would shoot me an email(jffbolling@yahoo.com) or my direct # (205-270-2114) give me a call at their convience . Thank you very much for your time and consideration !
       Respectfully ".     Jeff Bolling.

Re: New Medical Device w 3 Top Contracts
Posted by: Dru Baker (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 02, 2016 11:04AM

I own DB Medical and have been in surgical sales primarily in general surgery for 20 years. I am always interested in innovative laparoscopic products. Thanks, Dru Baker

Posted by: Dru Baker (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 17, 2016 11:42AM

My email is info@dbmedic.com

Posted by: Medsource West (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 28, 2016 02:07PM

I am a distributor in the Nevada, Arizona & Utah markets with several independent reps that are contracted with my company. In addition, I work with a large group of distributors across the USA for various products. Feel free to call my cell @ 702-496-9888

Posted by: Vlad (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 21, 2016 08:21PM

I would like to hear more about the opportunities you have available. Email @ vlad.vdov@gmail.com

Posted by: kevin j glover (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 17, 2018 06:44PM

PSU grad..16 years of pharma and medical sales....
I love in central pa.,.
Have connections at geisinger medical center....all13 hospitals...