Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Ebola Products/Containment Distributor Needed
Posted by: borczah (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 16, 2015 02:36PM

My name is Adam Borcz, and I head the Healthcare Sales group at AirBoss. We are looking for expanded distributor representation.

AirBoss purchased Immediate Response Technologies earlier this year who manufactures the leading Individual Patient Isolation System (ISO-POD) in the world. All of our medical products are made at Landover, MD, USA production facility just outside of Washington, DC.

The ISO-POD can protect against a variety of Chemical or Biological agents and Infectious Diseases. It is the single best piece of equipment that a first responder can use to isolate and transport a contaminated patient and can be used with a variety of PPE, including respirators, medical backboards, gurneys and conventional IV and Oxygen support services.

Our systems have been widely adopted in Middle East (MERS), West Africa (Ebola) and we are seeing a current global trend and adoption as a result of the recent MERS threat from the Middle East. We are expanding our distribution network for hospitals, first responders, fire departments and law enforcement, and wanted to reach out to see if there were any overlapping interests or distribution opportunities.

You will find our ISO-POD systems at a more competitive price point and more capable than any other system in the world.

Re: Ebola Products/Containment Distributor Needed
Posted by: JD (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 17, 2015 12:18PM

I would appreciate a chance to discuss this product with you. Happy Holidays!!