Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Read This. Great Opportunity for Wound Care, Surgical, Ostomy, Sterilization, etc.
Posted by: SalesManager (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 26, 2016 08:46AM

I am the Eastern Region Manager for Anacapa Technologies. I am looking for experienced representatives for a great line of anti-microbial/wound care products. Our products are indicated for the management of partial to full thickness wounds, pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, surgical incisions, first and second degree burns, donor, and graft sites and more. We have products that can be used in wiping instruments between procedures, wiping down rooms, products for OAD-Ostomy Appiance devices, etc. We have the best skin and wound cleanser on the market.
We offer incentives, including for the reps that are successful to come on as company representatives if they choose.
I am looking for Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus, Pittsburgh, Boston, just to name a few. Feel free to check out our web site. Contact me here or on LinkedIn.

Thank You.

Re: Looking for Great Representatives
Posted by: Russ Milko (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 28, 2016 03:13PM

I am an independent in the Nevada/Arizona market.
Please email me at russmilko@gmail.com or
my cell 702-496-9888

Re: Read This. Great Opportunity for Wound Care, Surgical, Ostomy, Sterilization, etc.
Posted by: Kim koch (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 10, 2016 09:53PM

I am an independent selling to the DME in Kentucky, Tennessee, and West Virginia. Please send me some info kijoe31@hotmail.com 812 455 3081