Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Looking for key third party networks (distributors/sales reps) working with MRI, Pain, Ortho & Neurosurgeons
Posted by: banyan123 (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 16, 2016 09:56AM

Our company, Banyan Finance, founded in 2007, is the leading resource in the Casualty Medical Plan segment for physicians and other medical service providers (MRI Centers, Orthopedic and Neuro Surgeons, Surgery Centers and Hospitals). As an issuer of Casualty Medical Plans for the medical industry, Banyan Finance has paved the way for tens of thousands of uninsured accident victims to receive necessary medical treatment and simultaneously deliver the highest level of service and guaranteed reimbursement to caregivers.

Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL, Banyan Finance currently operates in 38 states and employs its diversified capital sources to ensure unrivaled funding capacity for reimbursements under Casualty Medical Plans. All of Banyan Finance’s employees are HIPAA certified.

Looking for key third party networks (distributors/sales reps) who work directly with medical providers in our vertical (MRI Centers, Orthopedic and Neuro Surgeons, Surgery Centers and Hospitals) that are looking to make additional income.

Matt
561-404-5535

Re: Looking for key third party networks (distributors/sales reps) working with MRI, Pain, Ortho & Neurosurgeons
Posted by: Vincent Guagenti (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 15, 2016 08:07PM

Hello,

I am seeking a medical sales distributorship in NJ. I have 11 years in outside sales experience, and have run my own sales company for 5 years.

I also hold a degree from Penn State in Kinesiology, and an additional Nursing (RN) degree from Brookdale College in NJ.

I have gravitated towards sales because of the unlimited income potential and freedom that it offers. Over the last 11 years, I have built and nurtured a tremendous network in Monmouth, Ocean County and Middlesex County. I am willing to travel anywhere I need to be to ensure success.

It is my firm belief that in life the sky is the limit. I am confident that my extensive medical experience, and superior sales performance make me a candidate for this distributorship. Please let me know how we may connect to discuss the endless possibilities. I look forward to hearing back, and thank you in advance for the opportunity.

Sincerely,
Vincent Guagenti
732 620 4976