Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
NEED 1099 REPS
Posted by: banyan123 (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 26, 2016 02:37PM

New service that targets MRI Centers, Pain Management MD's, Orthopedic and Neuro Surgeons, Hospitals and Surgery Centers. Protected territories with potential to earn unlimited commissions.

Matt
561-404-5535

Re: NEED 1099 REPS
Posted by: Vincent Guagenti (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 15, 2016 08:04PM

Hello,

I am seeking a medical sales distributorship in NJ. I have 11 years in outside sales experience, and have run my own sales company for 5 years.

I also hold a degree from Penn State in Kinesiology, and an additional Nursing (RN) degree from Brookdale College in NJ.

I have gravitated towards sales because of the unlimited income potential and freedom that it offers. Over the last 11 years, I have built and nurtured a tremendous network in Monmouth, Ocean County and Middlesex County. I am willing to travel anywhere I need to be to ensure success.

It is my firm belief that in life the sky is the limit. I am confident that my extensive medical experience, and superior sales performance make me a candidate for this distributorship. Please let me know how we may connect to discuss the endless possibilities. I look forward to hearing back, and thank you in advance for the opportunity.

Sincerely,
Vincent Guagenti
732 620 4976