Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
1099 Reps / Rep Groups and Distributors
Posted by: SalesManager (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 02, 2016 10:52AM

We are searching for 1099 Representatives / Rep Groups with medical sales experience for an FDA Cleared and Clinically Evaluated line of Anitmicrobials for Wound Care, Surgical Site, Medical Procedures, First and second degree wounds, and more. Our products can be sold into virtually every facet of Health Care.
Are reps get paid commissions on direct sales and distributor tracings.

We, also, are looking for distribution partners that are looking to bolster their current portfolio of products. We have great tiered price points that allow even the smallest distributors to compete with the largest ones.

Contact me for further information.

Re: 1099 Reps / Rep Groups and Distributors
Posted by: Vincent Guagenti (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 15, 2016 08:01PM

Hello,

I am seeking a medical sales distributorship in NJ. I have 11 years in outside sales experience, and have run my own sales company for 5 years.

I also hold a degree from Penn State in Kinesiology, and an additional Nursing (RN) degree from Brookdale College in NJ.

I have gravitated towards sales because of the unlimited income potential and freedom that it offers. Over the last 11 years, I have built and nurtured a tremendous network in Monmouth, Ocean County and Middlesex County. I am willing to travel anywhere I need to be to ensure success.

It is my firm belief that in life the sky is the limit. I am confident that my extensive medical experience, and superior sales performance make me a candidate for this distributorship. Please let me know how we may connect to discuss the endless possibilities. I look forward to hearing back, and thank you in advance for the opportunity.

Sincerely,
Vincent Guagenti
732 620 4976