Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Orthopedic Surgical sales opportunity
Posted by: DrBell9 (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 26, 2018 09:19AM

Fantastic opportunity to make $$$$$ in Orthopedic Surgical Sales. I am looking for a Sales Rep to cover Western PA and a Sales Rep to cover the state of West Virginia. Please contact me for further information.

Re: Orthopedic Surgical sales opportunity
Posted by: Robert Taylor (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 06, 2019 11:56AM

I am a rep in WV and am very interested in this opportunity. Please reach out at your earliest possible convenience.

Posted by: ericliu39 (Host IP Logged)
Date: June 21, 2019 04:14AM

would you like to expand your sale to China? we have a successful sale team in China and can help you build new market area. if we are at the same page, please contact with me, my email address is ericliu39@hotmail.com. thanks.

Posted by: Robert White (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 31, 2019 08:51AM

Hello-

I have been in medical sales for over 30 years. I have very good relationships with most of the Orthopedic Surgeons in the Augusta, Ga area. I am willing to work independently if there is an opportunity. I could also cover other cities in Georgia, South Carolina as well.

Thanks

Posted by: Wayne Miracle (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 01, 2019 11:55AM

Are you still looking for reps? NC, SC, GA, WV, southern VA are areas that I have covered in the past. NC< SC GA are areas I currently serve. Iím willing to have smaller territory if needed. I;m based in Greensboro, NC.