Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Looking for products as a independent rep.....
Posted by: wellnessmedical (Host IP Logged)
Date: April 28, 2019 11:10AM

I'm a independent rep in New Jersey, New York and Florida. I looking for lab service products and medical products in these areas. I have a good book of business. I work with medical doctors and also do wellness events. Im open to hearing about all products. I have a big network and want to expand my product line

Re: Looking for products as a independent rep.....
Posted by: Gary Lungen (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2019 08:01AM

We have a HEPAA approved computer platform that is ready for significant expansion.
We are looking for quality sales reps
With a history of marketing to health providers
Since our system is far superior to others and much less costly the sales cycle will be short And the rewards long!

Posted by: Sandra LaCava (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 24, 2019 04:08PM

Hello Bill,

We are a medical device company adding many (20) new products in the lab/blood bank area; currently looking for Independent reps.

If interested please contact me @ sandra.lacava@biostorsystems.com

Regards,
Sandra

Posted by: Jeff Allen (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 30, 2019 11:18PM

My product is NozAid. Nasal moisturizer. I am a top seller on Amazon. I would like to start selling retail. Do you think we can do business

NozAid.com

Jeff Allen
516 567 3001