Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
OH, KY, Mi multi million dollar line, cap equp
Posted by: guest123 (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 09, 2020 03:00PM

Do you have a team capable of competitive conversions? Are you deeply entrenched with your customers, earning your way every day, diplomatically deal with the challenges of surgical sales? DO you already have multiple lines? Multiple reps? Do you want to reach the next level of performance with your team by adding one of the most recognized lines in the OR? If you have what it takes, and can be coached, if you can be led by a team of internationally recognized experts that will be by your side, if you can take direction and see through the battlefield smoke to create opportunities and know how to fearlessly close business for OR capital equipment deals that will frequently approach a million dollars and elevate your team in the eyes of every surgical staff member and surgeon in your area, I want to hear from you

Incredible opportunity and seriously a once in a lifetime opportunity with a company that is no nonsense, professional, top of the line, deep research bench, constant new products, well respected and most of all....profitable. Currently generating over $1,000,000 in commissions. You need to be serious to ask. If you are serious, and you have the organization and acumen, express that in your reply of interest, I will reply and you can sell me.This is a process, not a hand out. This is a great opportunity, not a lay up.Go ahead, take the shot.