Independent Sales Reps & Distributors
Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership;
The ideal candidate will leverage existing relationships and develop relationships with key accounts to maximize revenue and client retention. You will act as a consultant by developing
account strategies that provide the greatest opportunities to drive revenue.
The average income for an aggressive representative is 120K to 160K in their second year. Top performers earn more than 200K per year.
· Provide general sales support (needs analysis, data review, and product demonstrations)
. Work Independently as a Territory Manager
. Territory is Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa. Minnesota
· Serve as the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development
· Prepare periodic forecasts and progress updates toward sales goals
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business or Vascular Sonography
· 3+ years of Capital Medical Equipment Sales Consulting
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
· Ability to learn new technologies rapidly
· Capital Medical Equipment Sales
· Passion for helping save and improve lives
· This is an Independent Sales Representative Position
· Typical first year income is $90,000 - $120,000
· Potential 2nd year earnings of $200,000+
We are looking for individuals looking for a career. We will help you learn our systems as you build your territory and create brand recognition. We believe that when we help you do well, we will do well. When you perform, your Territory will stay your territory.
If your interested in becoming part of an elite team of capital medical equipment Vascular Representatives, please submit your resume. MTalcott@ImageMonitoring.com