Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Looking for Lines on Contingency!!
Posted by: Applied Diagnostics (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 15, 2004 07:57PM

WE HAVE A SALES NETWORK OF 60 INDEPENDENT REPRESENTATIVES, BUT DO NOT WANT TO BUY THE PRODUCT FROM MANUFACTURER, WE ONLY WANT TO BE A SALES COMPANY THAT HAS A EXCLUSIVITY CONTRACT WITH THE MANUFACTURER. ESSENTIALLY, YOU PROVIDE US THE SAMPLES, YOU DELIVER AND SHIP TO SOLD LOCATION AFTER RECEIPT OF SALE, WE HAVE HOSPITALS ETC. PAY ARE COMPANY, THEN WE PAY YOU. THIS IS THE WAY I WILL OPERATE AND RUN MY BUSINESS. MY REPRESENTATIVES HAVE TO KNOW THAT THEY ARE GOING TO GET PAID, WHEN, WHERE AND WHAT. YOU WILL MAKE PLENTY OF MONEY, EVERYONE WINS!!

PLEASE EMAIL STEVEOMANS@HOTMAIL.COM TO DISCUSS FURTHER.

Re: LOOKING FOR LINES ON CONTINGENCY!!
Posted by: julie satterfield (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 18, 2005 06:28AM

Hi Steve, this sounds like a possibility. We manufacture in-vitro diagnostics used by micro labs.We currently have around 300 products and are looking to increase market share. What kinds of experience do your reps have, and to whom do they market? Can you send me some info about your company, and your sales figures? Do you do any marketing to the gov. through CCR?
Thanks,
Julie Satterfield
Immuno Resources, Inc.
415 Sisterdale Rd.
Boerne, TX 78006
830-537-6199
julie@immunoresources.com or germaine@gvtc.com

Posted by: Kirsten Jamerson (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 26, 2005 11:02AM

What are the areas of the hospitals your reps visit? Do you have reps in the Cath Labs? If interested, please check out our website at www.sedat.com. and you can contact me directly at (773)793-8789 or at k.jamerson@sedat.com

Regards,
Kirsten Jamerson
Sedat, Inc.

Posted by: Bob Brown (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 08, 2005 03:43PM

Looking to have independent reps sell healthcare uniforms. Actually sell contracts with nursing homes and hospitals to buy uniforms.
We have local stores that have merchandise and they will sell the merchandise - just need contract that allows availability
Contact
Bob Brown
bbrown@lifeuniform.com
VP Sales

Posted by: nate hollander american (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 01, 2014 09:04PM

Looking for some experienced independent distributors and sales reps for any and all parts of the country.
We do mobile nerve conduction, ultrasound testing, allergy testing and sell allergy product to doctors such as GP's, Family Practice, Internist, Orthopedists, Pain Man., Chiropractors, Rheumotologists, Endocrinologists,etc. across the country, excellent income for the doctors, and sales person, distributors.. ISR there is commission, residual and bonuses!!!
Any and all regions of the U.S.
Please call 404-388-6686 Nate Hollander American Imaging

Re: Looking for Lines on Contingency!!
Posted by: Monica Richardson (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 14, 2020 11:56PM

Hi
We have opportunity in selling Covid19 related products. Rapid Antibodies and Antigen testing kits, PPE and All Natural Disinfected Solution EPA approved. Let connect
Monica@lifesavingglobal.com

Re: Looking for Lines on Contingency!!
Posted by: Monica (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 15, 2020 12:49AM

Hi
We have opportunity in selling Covid19 related products. Rapid Antibodies and Antigen testing kits, PPE and All Natural Disinfected Solution EPA approved. Let connect
Monica@lifesavingglobal.com