Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Newly Patented Standing Transfer Device
Posted by: Paul in Pittsburgh (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 21, 2004 08:52PM

We are seeking independent sales representatives to market our newly patented standing transfer medical device throughout the US. Would prefer to have rep with existing client base and contacts, but will consider someone wanting to get into the medical device market. This is a brand new upstart and we are seeking individuals in all major geographical locations throughout the US. Lucrative commission structure plus incentive bonuses. No lift patient policies being adopted in the Healtcare field, make this a no brainer. The right product at the right time. Post your contact information and we will be glad to get in touch with you ASAP.

Re: Newly Patented Standing Transfer Device
Posted by: Jeff Harris (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 21, 2004 10:23PM

Plesase email me information on your product. I am trying to secure a few good lines and establish myself as an independent rep.

Jeff Harris
jeff-harris@att.net
Newport Beach, CA

Posted by: Shane Burt (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 21, 2004 11:22PM

Send info. to sburt@swbell.net

Posted by: Paul (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 22, 2004 08:06AM

All marketing information should be completed tomorrow!
If you send me your mailing address at mobilitysolutions@alltel.net I will get marketing information, brochures, etc. out to you.
Thanks
Paul

Posted by: Paul Bel (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 22, 2004 07:32PM

Hey Paul,

I want to know more can you please send more info to pbel738@hotmail.com
I have done much pioneering sales and always embrace challenges.

Thanks

PBel

Posted by: Craig Morris (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 26, 2004 09:38PM

Hi ,
I am very interested in your product for the Eastern PA, South Jersey area.
Morriscraig@comcast.netPaul in Pittsburgh wrote:

> We are seeking independent sales representatives to market
> our newly patented standing transfer medical device throughout
> the US. Would prefer to have rep with existing client base and
> contacts, but will consider someone wanting to get into the
> medical device market. This is a brand new upstart and we are
> seeking individuals in all major geographical locations
> throughout the US. Lucrative commission structure plus
> incentive bonuses. No lift patient policies being adopted in
> the Healtcare field, make this a no brainer. The right product
> at the right time. Post your contact information and we will be
> glad to get in touch with you ASAP.

Posted by: Panos (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 28, 2004 08:17AM

Any chance to get your product for distribution in Europe? if yes, Send info to p.drakoulas@medispes.com
Thanks, Panos

Posted by: Larry (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 28, 2004 10:18AM

My business is located in northern Florida and I cover both Florida and Georgia. Please advise if you're looking for representation in this area. Have over 20 years in medical sales. Thanks

Posted by: Phlilip M.Moyer (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 28, 2004 12:00PM

Existing client base in local and long distance hospitals. Independant rep for laparoscopic instruments. Located in sw pennsylvania. Familiar with west virginia west pa and north md. Email @pmmoyer@charter.net

Date: January 28, 2004 12:52PM

We are looking for marketing distribution for the patient standing transfer device throughtout the US and Europe, should the right opportunity avail itself. Please address all email to pgallo@bancardpayments.com. The previous email is unable to handle all the inquiry requests and crashes.
Thanks
Paul

Posted by: Bob Nudd (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 29, 2004 12:26PM

We repesent a lateral rotation therapy bed to institutions and home health in the Midwest. We are interested in additional lines as well. If interested please contact me at rjnudd@aol.com or call 815-830-4377.

Thank you,

Bob Nudd

Date: January 29, 2004 01:35PM

We are open to any and all inquiries regarding our product from whomever would either directly like sell the product or distribute for us thorugh their existing operation! You need to get on board with this product, before it is too late! We have been posting at other sites and can't keep up. As you may notice our email address has changed. The original email address reaches it's high water mark and crashes. If you have requested information within the last few days and haven't gotten a reply, please email us again at pgallo@bancardpayments.com. Sorry, but who knew we would get a tremendous response.

This device is a no brainer! It is for both institutional and person use! 6 out of 10 of the sales so far, 60 devices since January 1st, have been to caregivers who tend to elderly spouses or parents in the home. Most of these have been referrals from healthcare facilities releasing patients to go home! You can approach these facilities to help you sell your product, and not necessarily have the institution buy. Physical therapy people can have a nice little sideline providing you referrals. We demo the unit to them, with the approval of the powers to be, and if it takes a while to develop the sale to the institution, we still get the patient referrals. Where can you have the best of both world's. Like I said, this is a no brainer!

If anyone is looking for a "sell itself" product in the medical device field for both institutional and personal sales, drop me an email and start making some serious money instead of trying to figure out how to survive until your next big sale! I will email the information and sales agreement to your and you can start making money tomorrow! Why are you waiting for the right job to come along or trying to figure out the how, when or whys of getting into medical sales. Your talent is always your ticket to success not your experience, position, education or job title. I don't care about any of those things! If you have the will to get out there and talk to people and have half a brain, my Emai address, once again is pgallo@bancardpayments.com

Have a great sales day!
Paul

Posted by: Stan Singley (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 04, 2004 10:32PM

Nashville, TN...Vanderbilt market independent rep willing to work on %100 commission...no obligations. Please send me more information to:

stansingley@comcast.net

Posted by: jjharmer (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 14, 2004 09:48PM

Cover southeast with reps in hospital
Send contact info to jjharmer@msn.com
Thank you