Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Distributor Seeking New Products
Posted by: Marty (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 05, 2005 12:22PM

Independent Rep in Baltimore. Covering MD/DC/No.VA. I have been in medical sales for 5 years. I have been an independent for about a year. Line I carry has me in the OR everyday. I sell to Ortho, Neuro, ENT, Central, Podiatry, and some Cardio.

I have great realtionships, and want to pick up a few more lines. Please contact me at greyhoundmedical@comcast.net or post a thread.

I just was renewed with my current line for an additional year as well.
Marty

Re: Distributor Seeking New Products
Posted by: nate hollander american (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 01, 2014 09:06PM

Looking for some experienced independent distributors and sales reps for any and all parts of the country.
We do mobile nerve conduction, ultrasound testing, allergy testing and sell allergy product to doctors such as GP's, Family Practice, Internist, Orthopedists, Pain Man., Chiropractors, Rheumotologists, Endocrinologists,etc. across the country, excellent income for the doctors, and sales person, distributors.. ISR there is commission, residual and bonuses!!!
Any and all regions of the U.S.
Please call 404-388-6686 Nate Hollander American Imaging

Re: Distributor Seeking New Products
Posted by: Manish Shah (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 12, 2014 11:45AM

We are looking for distributors and or Independent sales representative to market Nose Mask Filter (www.breathnatural.com) which is imported from Japan, Portable nebulizer battery operated handheld and Allergy shot kits which needs to distribute to local physicians. We offer deep discount. contact Manish Shah at 631-413-3724.