Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Looking for diabetes products to sell to distributors
Posted by: Dave (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 26, 2006 09:39AM

I am looking for diabetes related products to sell to distributors (McKesson, Amerisource, Mail Order distributors, regional drug wholeslaers, specialty distributors, etc) and to sell directly to retail drug trade.

Lots of contacts in the above distribution channels.

Not looking to sell to docs, hospitals, etc.

Thank you,

Re: Looking for diabetes products to sell to distributors
Posted by: Jeff Streiser (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 30, 2006 09:30AM

Please contact me or provide mwith your contact information.

Thank you

Posted by: Dave (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 30, 2006 04:51PM

Give me your e-mail or phone# and I will get in touch with you.

Thanks,

Dave

Posted by: Neal Andrews (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 16, 2007 04:12PM

We have a over the counter wound care product for diabetic ulcers. Call to discuss this exciting product line

Neal Andrews
biO2 Cosmeceuticals
800-499-1372

Posted by: Stuart Brand (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 26, 2007 09:46AM

We manufacture a full line of diabetic footwear products. For more information please contact me directly.
Stuart Brand
Care Apparel Industries,Inc.
800-326-6262 ext. 208
sbrand@careapparel.com

Posted by: Brad Skipper (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 28, 2007 02:34PM

Hi Dave,

Please give me a call at your earliest opportunity. I've got a killer product for you and would like to talk.

703-830-9975

Posted by: Jay A. Petty (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 30, 2007 05:03PM

Check out: http://www.ezsitetracker.com/EZFlyer.htm

Posted by: david malone (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 04, 2007 01:45PM

Please contact me asap..

Posted by: DAVID SAVARESE (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 07, 2007 01:32PM

HI THERE DAVID,

MY NEIGHBOR HAS A COMPANY INVICTUS SCIENTIFIC NEXT DOOR TO MY OFFICE.

CHECK OUT THERE WEBSITE AT www.invictusscientific.com THEY HAVE A DIABETES DEVICE THAT I THINK YOU WILL BE INTERESTED IN. I KNOW THAT THEY ALREADY HAVE DISTRIBUTION IN SOME STATES.

DO YOU HAVE THE CONTACTS TO THE DISTRIBUTORS YOURSELF. CALL ME AT 760 535 7181 AND WE CAN DISCUSS.

THANKS

DAVID SAVARESE

Posted by: Jeff Streiser (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 29, 2007 09:28PM

Dave,

We have several products for the Diabetes market please contact me.

Thank you
Jeff Streiser

Posted by: Paola (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 24, 2008 04:47AM

Dear Dave,

we can propose you a only and innovative produt for the prevention of the diabetic foot condition.
Contat me for informations.
Best regards.

Posted by: Joe Hernandez (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 25, 2008 03:14PM

The new generation of wound care. Our product is non prescription wound care product helpful for diabetic ulcers. If interested please contact me.

Product overview:
Parker Anderson, Inc. is bringing you one of the finest and most revolutionary all natural Hemostatic products in the medical field today. INSTA-STOP 100% Natural Hemostatic Gauze is the new generation product of wound treatment. While unlike your basic gauzes that soaks up blood INSTA-STOP instantly blocks the end of the blood capillary from the injury, which controls and stops the bleeding. This product can be used on any type of wounds weather its minor or severe. It is easy to use and safe for children, adults and a must for people on blood thinners. Controls bleeding in Seconds!!!

Parker Anderson, Inc.
Joe S. Hernandez
H.B. Med Distribution
(562) 305-7599 (Direct)
JoeHernandez84@aol.com
www.parker-anderson.com

Posted by: Steve Chizick (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 20, 2009 02:58PM

Hi we have a product that you can sell. Have a look at our website at

Proguardiabetic.com

You should do well with this.

Let me know

Kind regards
Steve

NaturEra
Posted by: Uri M (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 15, 2009 01:51PM

We have a revolutionary product for diabetics. All distributors please contact us.

Uri
uri@naturera.com
www.NaturEra.com

Posted by: Uri Man (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 15, 2009 01:57PM

Please get in touch with me regarding our product for diabetics. We have a completely natural, 98% organic, dietary supplement for diabetics which is clinically tested.

Uri

Posted by: Jim Bloor (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 15, 2009 08:56PM

Neal,

What's up????

Jim Bloor

Posted by: Chris (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 31, 2010 11:12AM

I have a diabetic product that I am looking to market to distributors.

Email me for more information

Posted by: paola laffi (Host IP Logged)
Date: April 20, 2010 02:10AM

We have patended medical devices for lower limb care as example diabetic foot prevention.
E-mail us for information.

Posted by: Eric (Host IP Logged)
Date: April 20, 2010 04:09PM

I would like to know more about your wound care product. I am in OH but cover Indiana and Kentucky as well.

Posted by: Denise (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 09, 2011 01:04AM

I have great new Diabetic wound care products with clinic studies - oxygen producing with real results and you'll love the price- no distributors yet newly purchased company w/ proven track record looking to make a great deal with the right people

Call 561-255-2162 or email createloans4u@yahoo.com and put diabetic in subject

Can be profitable for Docs as well

Posted by: bruce muller (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 23, 2011 07:55PM

I would like to know more about product.I work with diabetic shoes

Re: Looking for diabetes products to sell
Posted by: Subh Shah (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 23, 2012 02:38PM

Dear Sir,
We want to purchase the diabetic product in wholesale such as meters,strips,shocks,etc.

My contact # is 972-375-6729.

Please provide me some information.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Subh

Posted by: Subh Shah (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 23, 2012 03:22PM

Dear Sir,

We are looking for the diabetes products in wholesale. Please give us the products you have and possible price list.

Please call me @ 972-375-6729.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Subh

Re: Looking for diabetes products to sell
Posted by: Joe Levenson (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 18, 2012 11:00AM

I wanted to reach out to you to introduce our Easy-Touch Diabetic Product Line. MHC Medical Products is one of the few companies that manufactures a complete Diabetic line under one Brand name Umbrella. I would encourage you to consider our Easy-Touch Diabetic line as an option for your Distribution operations. The product line is synergistic allowing the Diabetic customer the opportunity to purchase all their supplies under one Brand name. MHC Medical Products Private Labels and Co-Brands for companies wanting to Brand their name. There are Private Label minimums and other purchasing considerations that can be discussed in detail.

One might ask…What differentiates Easy-Touch vs. the competition?

1. Quality – Independent Lab results from Shuster have scored Easy-Touch Insulin Syringes 10/10 against Americas leading manufacturers such as B-D, Nipro, and Monoject.
2. Injection Comfort – Easy-Touch is the leader in sharpness and has proof from our Shuster Report. All of our syringe needles are Triple Bevel Cut, Electro polished to remove Burrs, made of High Quality Stainless Steel, and have Thin Wall Cannulas for faster injection.
3. Price – Easy-Touch is Brand Quality with a Generic Price Point.
4. Better Packaging- Easy-Touch uses color coded boxes to differentiate gauges, Our packaging has a new “Life Style Look”, and we now have a Product Shot on the front of every package.
5. Bilingual- Easy-Touch Products are bilingual to help capture sales in the USA’s growing Latin-American population
6. Third Party Reimbursement – Easy-Touch Diabetic Products are reimbursable on almost all Third Party Plans, Medicare Part B & D, and Medicaid in many States.
7. A Complaint free product – Our customers like the Easy-Touch Products and enjoy the benefit of purchasing all their Diabetic needs under one Brand name.

With declining reimbursement and Round II Competitive Bid around the corner Retail Pharmacies and Mail Orders are looking for a Diabetic Product line that will meet all the clinical and performance expectations of the consumer while purchasing a cost effective product that will generate added reimbursement revenue for the Pharmacy.

Please look at our web site at www.easytouchproducts.com to view our product line and see what makes Easy-Touch a Brand of Choice.

I look forward to hearing back from you and hope I can convince you of the merits of Easy-Touch….

Thanks Again,
Joe Levenson
V.P Sales
jlevenson@MHCmed.com

Posted by: Rene Navas (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 20, 2012 01:58AM

Hello Sir

My name is Rene my client that is located here in Miami, Fl they have their own line for Diabetic Products they have a proven cream for foot ulcers very effective fast results. please contact me if your interested in their Products.

Thanks

Rene Navas

Posted by: VISHAL (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 03, 2013 10:24AM

i have dibetic device reduce sugar in 30 min iso ce certified patented
if intrested the call 9975044007

Posted by: Shahid (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 03, 2013 11:59PM

Hello

All those who want to sell, Diabetes products like portion control plates, socks and shoes. Please do contact.

Thanks

Posted by: Gabriella CSS (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 29, 2013 03:45PM

Hi dav,

I have a product that is listed in the Physicians Desk reference and is used and recommended by doctors.

email me for further details or send me your contact info.

Posted by: Valerie Moore (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 09, 2013 02:02PM

Hi Dave,

We manufacture a waterproof cover that protects dialysis & PD catheters from water during the shower process as the catheter site must be kept dry in order to prevent infections. We are looking for a rep with your type of distributor and pharmacy contacts to help promote our product. As you may or may know know, many patients with ESRD will have their catheter in place for 6 months to life, so the income potential for our product is pretty steady. If interested, please email me at: sales@medcort.com for more info.

Posted by: amscreen (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 27, 2013 12:24PM

Good Afternoon,

Increase your Sales & Profits from the #1 Rapid Dug Test Manufacturer in the US. American Screening Corporation, is an ISO13485:2003 certified company, which allows us to provide highest quality USA Made products. ASC has the widest selection of Drug of Abuse, Alcohol, Fertility, Medical Supplies, and other Point Of Care.

ASC is constantly looking for new products and services. We would love to add all of your products to our website. ASC is a fast growing company and all new products do wonderful on our Amazon-like website. ASC has a unique way of doing things. We place your products on our site and order as we get orders from our customers. We can place your products on our site as single or bulk, we let you decide. In order to get the most out of your products sell we encourage you to complete the entire attached form to the best of your ability. Please also inform us of all important information for products that we would need to know to place on our website.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2