Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
sales
Posted by: dr.azeem (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 08, 2007 03:02PM

i am a medical doctor with a decade of medical experience(clinical and surgical).now i am studying last semester of mtech in biomedical engineering(post.graduation).i am located in india and would like to venture into medical sales/distributorship/representation in india or relocate anywhere.
interested people please contact

Re: sales
Posted by: James Wang 007 (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 09, 2007 01:07AM

Hello. this is James Wang from China. We are producer/manufacturer of manually retractable safety syringe, and also have normal disposable syringe under production.

If you interest, please contact with us at: inf@classicmt.com. More information about our company and product, please logon our website: www.classicmt.com

James Wang 007

Posted by: dr.azeem (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 09, 2007 01:16PM

thanx for the reply.i would like to represent the sales in india.kindly send me the details ,price list and if possible sample procurement method.
my address.dr.siddiqui
8-18/4/a new dilsukhnagar colony hyderabad ap india 500060
regards
dr.azeem

Posted by: Cathy (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 05, 2008 01:31PM

James Wang,
Do you currently have reps in the US? Looking?

Cathy

Posted by: James Wang 007 (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 25, 2008 11:06PM

hello Cathy, we don't have sales agent in US now, just looking and choose

Posted by: sarah (Host IP Logged)
Date: April 26, 2012 12:50AM

James Wang 007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello. this is James Wang from China. We are
> producer/manufacturer of manually retractable
> safety syringe, and also have normal disposable
> syringe under production.
>
> If you interest, please contact with us at:
> inf@classicmt.com. More information about our
> company and product, please logon our website:
> www.classicmt.com
>
> James Wang 007

Posted by: Benmcure (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 16, 2013 01:06PM

HI

WE are MCURE, 2nd largest bandage manufacture from China with offices located in Industry CA.WE specializes in OEM/Private label customers. We private labeled for some of the largest and most respected medical manufactures & distributors worldwide.

All territories are needed.
Please contact if interested. Bensonm@m-cure.net

Posted by: Monica (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 12, 2020 12:51AM

Hi
We have opportunity in selling Covid19 related products. Rapid Antibodies and Antigen testing kits, PPE and All Natural Disinfected Solution EPA approved. Let connect

Posted by: nhsprocoltd (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 04, 2020 04:29PM

NHS Pro Co Ltd is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Nerotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We produce materials for medical safety.
At NHS Pro Co Ltd, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.

https://nhsprocoltd.com/

contact them